Virtual Smart Classroom
Virtual Smart Classrooms enable students to interact with each other while also allowing teachers to deliver the course content through video conferencing. They offer an additional set of characteristics crucial to an interactive learning environment, which makes them different from conventional video conferencing solutions. The virtual classroom is a time-saving, convenient, and cost-effective solution to provide learning to students at all levels.
With the aid of virtual classroom software, educators can:
- Increase student engagement
- Visually present educational content using documents, PowerPoint, or multimedia assets
- Improve engagement using features such as screen-sharing and virtual whiteboard
- Separate the participants into breakout rooms
- Record the sessions for future use